Thursday, January 10, 2013

Marvin, the Pembroke Welsh Corgi


     I couldn't help but post at least one photo today before I got off the computer! Here is my best friend in the whole entire world, Marvin! Ever since the day I could remember I've always wanted a dog, but my parents would not allow one in the house. Plus, they thought I wouldn't be able to take care of one! Well the time came when it was time for me to move out of my parents house and on to better things in life, so I moved to San Antonio, Texas when I was 20 for school. I told myself that I would find the dog of my dreams and make him mine! I've had Marvin now for 3 years now and he has just been the best! I have plenty of other photos of Marvin scattered all over my photography pages (links are in the previous post). I'll have to post some other pictures I have of Marvin some other time but for now i'll just leave you guys with just this one. See you guys later! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment